Technical and aesthetic elements are expertly combined to create Alpinestarsã¢ââ Kãâ¶ln Drystarãâ® Jacket. A weatherproof Drystarãâ® liner, ventilation intakes and lightweight Bio Armor are seamlessly integrated into the jacketã¢ââs design, offering all weather riding ability without compromising style.
- 4-in-1 system incorporating the removable, waterproof and breathable Drystarãâ® liner and the thermal liner allows the user to configure the jacket suit any climatic condition.
- Constructed from brushed polyamide with 600D polyester fabric reinforcements for enhanced strength and durability.
- Alpinestarsã¢ââ exclusive Drystarãâ® liner keeps the rider warm and dry in even the most hostile of weather conditions.
- Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors provide class-leading impact protection and are extremely lightweight and slim, enhancing the fit and feel of the jacket.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars back protector insert and chest guards available as accessory upgrade).
- Integrated reflective stripes make the rider more visible in poor conditions.
- Zippered air intakes on the arms and front of the suit and an exhaust vent on the rear provide superior ventilation in warm conditions.
- Discrete volume adjusters on the lower and upper arms allow precise fit around the arms, improving comfort and reducing wind flap.
- Waist adjustment belt is stylish and affords a tailored fit.
- Premium YKK zippers with twin slider on the front zipper.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.