- USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant and automatic connection to the Power Commander Control Center software; simply power up the unit and connect the PCIII USB to the computer with the supplied cable
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected motorcycle when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications
- Each unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock; Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for each bike for downloading at their web site(www.powercommander.com)
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate
- OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Direct injector control technology manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustment
- Features an expansion port for future add-on modules from Dynojet
- Software is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Windows 7
- USB special cable and 9V battery power adapter are included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: New Power Commanders may not be immediately available. Check Dynojet's Web site for availability; www.dynojet.com or call 1-800-992-4993.
- NOTE: Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles.
Shipping weight: 1.40 lbs
Shipping size (L x W x H): 6.00 x 12.00 x 9.00 inches
Made in US
Sold as: EA
This is a vehicle specific fit product, please select your vehicle for correct fitment